- This event has passed.
About this event
Join Fulfilling Lives Lambeth Southwark and Lewisham (FLLSL) for this two-part event using the appreciative inquiry model to explore how co-production can create system change.
Hosted by FLLSL, this two-part workshop series will explore the possible future of co-production. Participants will contribute their experiences and develop a hopeful vision of what is possible alongside a panel of industry experts including Tony McKenzie of the Joseph Rowntree Foundation and Jessica Turtle from the Museum of Homelessness.
The event will be future facing and we hope that participants will leave the events with ideas and the inspiration required to push boundaries in their own co-production projects.
Workshop 1: Discover & Dream – what is possible?
10-11am Tuesday, 14th September 2021 | Part one will showcase the best of what is currently being done across service provision before encouraging participants to dream big and consider opportunities for the future of co-production.
Workshop 2: Design & Deliver – what next?
10-11am Tuesday, 19th October 2021 | Part two will focus on current strengths and identifying the development stretch and support needed to implement innovative co-production that delivers real change.
- This is a two-part event, registration will automatically register you for both sessions.
- These workshops are designed for participants with some experience of co-production but those who are interested, with no experience, are also welcome.
- The event will be online – Zoom details will be emailed to attendees the day before the event.
- Please ensure you register on Eventbrite so we know how many attendees to expect, and if you cannot make it, let us know and we can cancel your ticket so others can attend.
- Is there anything we can do to ensure the event is comfortable for you? We welcome requests and feedback to ensure we are supporting people with different accessibily needs. Please get in touch.